An ios app that helps you to browse gift ideas. The ultimate guide to find perfect gift for anyone and everyone on your list.
Choosing the right gift is tedious and takes long time.
Inefficient and insufficient.
Gift ideas sharing + question-and-answer platform.
It takes three main steps to complete the whole journey:
1) Choose either to share a product or to ask for a specific gift recommendation;
2) send out the review or the question
3) wait for feedback. While the first two steps require active action from the users, the last one serve more like a passive interaction.
After implementing user testing and questionaire, I tweaked the User Flow version 1 and make it easier to navigate and more intuitive for users. In version 1, I tried to balance between share posts on product and ask for gift recommendation, however, in reality users tend to focus more on exploring gift options. During the user testing, participants are fallen into two main patterns. A seeks for gift ideas, while B loves sharing newlest and coolest items they found and also enjoying exploring what others post. In addition, most participants prefer search for inspirations by themself. Waiting for others’ to reply to a help would be a big plus, but at the mean time, users are more likely to perform quick search. Thus search should be a quick and obvious action.
The user flow now changes to: 1) Explore to see what others are up to. 2) Search inspirations for gifts, ask for help when no satisfied searched results. 3) Add new posts to share product with others.
Anyone searching for something for a hard-to-please gift receiver can really appreciate what the app has to offer. The gift receiver aside, users looking for a way to get organized about giving presents can also find much use out of the features offered on the Gifts website. Simply login and create personal lists or add family and friend profiles to manage upcoming gift purchases. Reminders can also be set so users can stay on top of upcoming birthdays, anniversaries and other events that should never be forgotten.
* Allows users to set up a personal wish list so family and friends can see exactly what the user wants to receive
* Provides a family and friend entry list that allows users to keep a profile of loved ones that they need to buy for
* Reminder settings that allow users to list important dates, from anniversaries to birthdays or other occasions
* Wish list request option that allows users to send a request for a wish list from a friend or family member
* Unique category listings that go beyond the standard gender, age and occasion categories
* Recently viewed gift listing that helps users find items they may have forgotten to add to an order or wish list.